We work with clients in all aspects of service planning and network design to achieve practical, cost-effective and easily implemented transport solutions. Our solutions consistently result in better service quality and integration. They bring about substantial improvements to intermodal connectivity and integrated network development.
We have undertaken key planning and technical roles for a range of bus and light rail networks in Australia and overseas in both urban and regional settings, providing significant improvements in operating efficiency through smart network design.
Our clients include:
State government departments and regional authorities
- Victorian Department of Transport
- TransLink in Queensland
- Qcity Transit in Queanbeyan
Our team has the knowledge, skills and capability to manage all stages of network design:
- Evaluating existing network conditions and providing baseline information
- Researching and analysing demographic data
- Conducting ridership surveys
- Consulting communities and stakeholders
- Estimating demand
- Conducting options assessments
- Planning the service specifications of a new, upgraded or revised network
- Providing robust cost estimates
- Planning for implementation.